Shaista Lodhi is a well-known and most-paid TV host, actress as well as an MBBS doctor. The city where she was born is the capital city Pakistan, Karachi. She is from an ordinary family. Her father is a government. official, Ali Gohar Lodhi and her mother is a housewife Roshan Tahir Lodhi. She is the only brother of 3 brothers known as Amir Lodhi, Tahir Lodhi and a younger Sahir Lodhi who was also host of a variety of TV shows, as well as an actor. Shaista received her education at Habib Girls School, Karachi. After that, she went to Bahria School and College in 1992, and finished their secondary schooling. After that, she received her higher secondary education at Govt. College for Women, Karachi with an excellent percentage of marks. Then she went to Sindh Medical College for the pursue of medical study. She received the MBBS degree in the year 2000.
In the course of her studies she was wedded with Waqar Wahidi. Coupled and blessed, they had three kids. In 2002, she separated with Waqar Wahidi and moved back to South Africa with her three children. In the following three years she came back and was married to her cousin Adnan Lodhi in June of 2015.
Shaista Lodhi Career Journey
- Shaista began her career in radio before transforming into the role of a TV host.
- She hosted her first television show “Hum Aur Aap Barah-e Rast” which was a huge popularity.
- She was the first host of the ARY Digital morning show “Good Morning Pakistan”. In the end,
- she quit the show and at the end of September in 2010 she joined GEO TV where she hosted the morning show “Utho Jago Pakistan” at the same at the same time.
- In the year of 2014, Shaista was at her peak of her fame. On the 15th of May, 2014, a blasphemous incident was broadcast during her talk show.
- This led to the show being removed by the management for the network. The host left Pakistan because of security issues.
- She left in 2015 and made her mark by hosting “Sitare Ki Subah” for Hum Sitaray.
Shaista made her TV debut as an actor as a model for an acclaimed singer, Faakhir E Alam video track. Shaista displayed her incredible comic talents in a comedy-drama show “Kis Din Mera Viyah Howay Ga”. She has played the character Sumaira who is a shrewd housewife. She was an actor in the lead role opposite Faysal Qureshi in the ARY Digital Drama Serial “Waada” in the year 2016. The next day, she appeared as the lead actress in the Geo TV drama serial “Khan” along with Noman Ijaz and Atiqa Odho in the year the year 2017. The drama was well-loved and she directed Ali Faizan, production of Babar Javed, and written by Syed Atif Alit. The drama follows the life of the life of a Khan who has several spouses simultaneously.
Shaista Lodhi Biography, Life Story
|Known For||Shaista Lodhi Morning show|
|Age||44 years old (in 2022)|
Shaista Lodhi Achievements in Life
The bold lady is the recipient of many awards. She got the City Talent Women Awards in 2006. She also got an honorary award title Dalda Expert mother in 2009. In 2010, she was awarded Best Anchor of Pakistan.
Shaista Lodhi Education
Pakistan Navy School and Habib Public School
Shaista Lodhi Net Worth
Salary 1 Lac and Net Worth USD $5 Million
Shaista Lodhi Husband Name
Shaista Lodhi Husband Name is Adnan Lodhi
Shaista Lodhi Medical Center and Contact Time
Contact: 02138140600 Address: D-43, Block II, North Nazimabad, Karachi
Most Experienced Doctors in Shaista Lodhi Medical Center
- Dr. Urooj Naz PMC Verified Gynecologist, Obstetrician M.B.B.S, FCPS
- Dr. Nadeem Ashraf PMC Verified Consultant Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist MBBS, MCPS
Shaista Lodhi Consultation Fee
The consultation fee at Shaista Lodhi Medical Center ranges from 1000 to 1500 rupees.